The most innovative and comfortable rescue vest gets a pocket update with a new EVA Molded Central Pocket. Tested in the most extreme environments and situations, this jacket continues to be the only choice for the world’s best river guides and expedition paddlers alike.
- Reinforced Shoulders integrate with chest harness to provide 1,100lbs. strength
- Pullover Entry
- Foam Tectonics allow outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays in place.
- Separate front panels make for a great fit for both men and women
- Large clamshell front pocket with multiple compartments for organized storage
- Rope Ready (Store rope behind outer panel and secure with outer flaps)
- Use a Web-Toe™ stored in side pocket or store cowtail carabiner at bottom of front pocket
- True torso length adjustment
- Quick release rescuer's harness tack stitched into vest for ultimate strength and integrity
- Enhanced Flotaction™ protects upper back and ribs
- Spectra ® Safety Loop for emergency extractions
- Luxurious Fleece Handwarmers
- Knife Tab
Small / Medium: 31-37"
Medium / Large: 38-44"
Large / Extra Large: 45-51"
Certification: USCG approved Personal Flotation Device
Design Buoyancy: 16.4 lbs