The new Access 9.5 is the perfect kayak for the beginner and intermediate paddlers looking for a sit-on-top that's lightweight, has great features, is fun to paddle, and that they can grow into. Weighing only 42 lbs, the Access is a cinch to transport. Super stable and straight-tracking, the Access is a blast to paddle and also features a padded high back molded-seat and molded-in footwells to keep you out paddling and having fun in comfort. The deck is smooth with well-thought-out features including tankwells, a cup holder and molded-in rod holders for fishing outings. The best feature yet? an attractive price.
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayak hulls are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.